Zach's Equations and Antics

The thoughts of a PhysicsAddict.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Thing 9 - Wiki, Wiki good!

I found some awesome ammunition for a Wiki page. Animoto.com let me throw some pictures on a site, pick a song, and Presto, Instant cool Intor for my page. The freebies are limited for 30 seconds, which is perfect for an intro. The only troubleshooting detail was the TOC. My ADHD lack of detail self missed the bold "TWO brackets on each side."

So proud! Check it out - physicsaddict.wikispaces.com

Communities can be easily made and enriched with the use of Wikis. The process was simple.
Ask for permission --> Make a page --> Link the page

The hardest part for this activity is the creativity.
But thats why Wikis are cool.
One group can focus on the content, and the other can focus on the Flare.

1 comment:

  1. You might check the link to your wiki page - I don't think it's working. I went directly to the wiki sandbox, though, and took a look. Very nice work. The addition of the Animoto video is great!

    ReplyDelete