Zach's Equations and Antics

The thoughts of a PhysicsAddict.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thing 7 - Commenting about commenting on comments

Feedback is easy to give and great ideas can be found through the commenting features. I am just getting the start of it, but it I wonder if search engines will find comments. For example, if I were searching for a fix to a problem. Someone might have addressed a problem in the post, and the fix in the comments. I am sure there are alot of gadgets that can better optimize comments, like rating comments and sort by rating to zero in on the heart of the discussion.

An interesting idea indeed...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if search engines will find comments, but if you want to see the comments on a particular post, you can subscribe to the feed for those comments in your Google Reader. Look at the bottom of the post for a "subscribe to" link.

    ReplyDelete