Zach's Equations and Antics

The thoughts of a PhysicsAddict.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Really enjoying this blog thing, with aid from a web developer friend, I learned how to make a good looking page. Also playing with a gadget I picked up:


On another note, I needed to tweak my learning contract, I missed the point the first time. I am glad it happened after getting an idea about the potentil of Web 2.0 and blogging.

With that in mind I decided to post it here so the community can join in and possibly keep me accountable.


My Learning Contract









I will develop a physics curriculum with extensive online support that allows students to interact with their peers to better their education by July 2009.















































Below is a list of some obstacles I may face and how I will overcome those obstacles:
Obstacle?How I can overcome the obstacle?
Understanding of online resources23 Things; Indepedent Research online; communicate with peers online and offline
Integrating the Physics curriculumUse and modify current Curriculum; find online physics aids
Students with limited accessOffer offline alternatives
Going SoloInvolve peers and blogging community
   




























Things I need for my "toolbox"

InternetTime
CurriculumSupport
Creativity











































Path to my gaol:"

Target DateTask
April 20Gain a solid understanding of Web 2.0
May 20Have Physics Curriculum mapped out
June 20Integrate Student Support, Start building online aids
July 20Evaluate final product, continue refinement








I will come back and look at this contract every week and update my progress.
I am responsible for my own learning and am a competent, effective learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment