Zach's Equations and Antics

The thoughts of a PhysicsAddict.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thing 22 - In your Facebook!

Yeay, facebook! I have a facebook and in personal experience it keep me in touch with pretty much anyone I have had contact with in my life. I dont think I would use my facebook to give to the students, only because that would be alot of friends. If I can make an alternate, that would be neat. I need to go over the terms of service though to be sure.

I noticed that there are facebook apps. With a little more effort, I am sure the apps can be used to start excitement about projects or informal quizzes.

It seems that myspace is loosing steam and is geared more to music which is still cool.

The educational aspect for facebook is weak. Its a social networking site. Mybe if there was a Educational networking site...

No comments:

Post a Comment